Healthy, nutritious, vegan and super delicious: Bircher Muesli with blackberry sauce! The best thing about it is that you can simply prepare it the night before and don't have to do anything the next morning except enjoy the delicious breakfast.
The Bircher muesli must be soaked in oat milk the night before. You can either leave the rest of the ingredients to soak or add them in the morning. No matter how you prepare it, it is delicious and keeps you full for a long time.
- 80g oat flakes
- 3 tablespoons Oat Base
- 250ml water
- 50g hazelnuts
- 1/2 banana
- 100g raspberries
- 100g blackberries
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- Mix 3 tablespoons of Oat Base with 250ml of water to make a delicious, fresh oat drink.
- Mix the oat flakes with 230ml oat drink and leave to swell overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and place the hazelnuts on a baking tray. Then roast for 5 minutes.
- Coarsely chop the roasted hazelnuts.
- Mash half a banana with a fork.
- Add the mashed banana, roasted hazelnuts and raspberries to the Bircher muesli.
- Put the blackberries in a blender with approx. 20 ml of oat drink and puree until liquid. Then pour over the muesli.
- Finally, garnish the muesli with coconut flakes.