"My milkshake frees all the cows from the yard!"
We have our nose everywhere and couldn't resist adapting the popular strawberry milk recipe from TikTok and making our own milkshake version. So today we present you a strawberry vanilla oat milkshake with homemade strawberry syrup and our delicious Oat Base Vanilla: Let's go!
- 3 tablespoons Oat Base Vanilla
- 300ml water
- 500g strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Vegan spray cream (Schlagfix)
- Mix 3 tbsp Oat Base Vanilla with 300ml water.
- Place 300g strawberries in a pan with 1 tbsp sugar and simmer.
- Keep mashing the strawberries a little and stir the "syrup" well.
- Take a large glass and fill the bottom and sides with the strawberry syrup, then add ice cubes and pour the vanilla milk on top.
- Last but not least, add a few strawberry pieces, drizzle some vegan cream on top and garnish with a fresh strawberry and some strawberry syrup.