Hearty, fluffy, spicy and super delicious: The hearty breakfast muffins by Epi-Food are a great snack for in between meals and are also ideal as to-go food for school, university or work. Our organic Oat Base provides a very light sweetness in the recipe, which harmonises perfectly with the salty olives and dried tomatoes. Grab the muffin tins and let's get started:
Ingredients for 8 muffins:
- 50 g buckwheat flour
- 1/2 tsp each salt & baking soda
- 15 green olives
- 10 dried tomatoes, preserved in oil
- 5 tbsp soy yoghurt (120 g)
- 150 ml water
- 1.5 tbsp Blue Farm Oat Base Organic
- 2 tbsp. oat flakes (gluten-free)
- 2-4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 8 date tomatoes
- Chop the dried tomatoes, olives and 2 sprigs of rosemary (except the stems).
- Mix theoat drink powder with 150 ml water.
- In a bowl, mix together the buckwheat flour, salt and baking soda.
- Make a well in the centre and add the soy yoghurt. Also add the oat drink and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and stir. from the inside from the inside out to form an even dough.
- Tomatoes, olives, rosemary and oat flakes Fold in.
- Coat a muffin tin with oil and pour in the batter.
- Garnish with date tomatoes halved long ago and rosemary and drizzle the remaining olive oil over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degrees convection for approx. 20-25 minutes until the muffins are golden brown.
- Bon Epi-tit! So delicious !