Our Matcha Oat Latte powder is farmtastic for hot & cold drinks. But did you know that you can also use the powder for delicious Bliss Balls? Our Matcha Vanilla Bliss Balls taste super delicious and make the perfect snack! The taste is rounded off by our Oat Base Vanilla.
Bliss Balls are so to speak healthy chocolates, which consist mostly of nuts, oatmeal and dates. You can prepare them in many different versions and they are the perfect, small energy supplier for in between and also taste delicious!
- 1 tablespoon matcha oat latte
- 5 Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon Oat Base Vanilla
- 120ml coconut butter
- 130g cashews
- 60g coconut flakes (toasted)
- 30g coconut flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Place the cashews, dates, matcha oat latte, vanilla oat base, coconut flakes, coconut butter, and salt in a food processor and blend on high speed until a slightly sticky dough forms.
- Roll the dough in your hands into small balls.
- Place the coconut flakes in a deep plate and then dust the Bliss Balls with them.
- Refrigerate the Bliss Balls for at least 3 hours to allow them to harden slightly before eating.