Fancy pizza for breakfast? Then how about our healthy and sweet breakfast variation: A sweet breakfast pizza! Of course, like all our recipes, it's vegan and super delicious. With this recipe you can bring that summer feeling home, because our breakfast pizza is rounded off with a variety of berries and fruits and simply tastes like a holiday.
For this recipe, we used our Oat Base Calcium. Of course, you can also use our Oat Base Classic or Oat Base Bio. Thanks to the natural sweetness of our Oat Base in combination with some banana, this recipe is also sugar-free! So get your oats on if you're craving a sweet, healthy and vegan pizza!
- 75ml Oat Base CalciumDrink
- 80g tender oat flakes
- 1tl cinnamon
- 1tl baking powder
- 2tl coconut flakes
- 1/2 banana
- 1tl vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 100ml soy yoghurt blueberry
- 20g raspberries
- 20g blueberries
- 50g mango
- 30g strawberries
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 25 ml Oat Drink from Oat Base Calcium
- Mix 1 tbsp Oat Base Calcium with 100ml water.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top/bottom heat.
- Mash half a banana with a fork and mix with 75ml oat drink and 1tl vanilla extract.
- In a bowl, mix the rolled oats with the baking powder, cinnamon and coconut flakes, then stir in the banana mixture.
- Spread the dough for the pizza base in a circular shape on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Leave the pizza base to cool for 15 minutes after baking, then top with soy yoghurt, coconut flakes and fruit as desired.
- For the peanut sauce, mix the peanut butter, maple syrup and oat drink with a fork and then drizzle over the pizza.