Tastes like the familiar crunchy chocolate bar, but is vegan and perfect as a dessert for all kinds of occasions: Our "Country" Bowl consists of a creamy chocolate pudding, fluffy soy skyr and crunchy cereal. The preparation is not even complicated and the whole thing is really nice to look at - if you don't eat it in no time! Of course, you need oat drink to make this recipe: We make it fresh from our Oat Base Bio.
- 500 ml water
- 5 tablespoons Oat Base Organic
- 150 gdark chocolate
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sparkling water
500g Soy Vanilla Skyr
- 6 TBSP Puffed spelt or quinoa
- 2 TABLESPOON chopped hazelnuts
- Mix 5 tbsp Oat Base Bio with 500ml water to make a fresh oat drink.
- Mix the starch & sugar with 5 tbsp oat drink in a bowl until smooth.
- Put the remaining oat drink and the chocolate in a saucepan and heat over a low heat, stirring, until the chocolate melts.
- Add the starch mixture to the saucepan, stirring, and heat until the custard thickens.
- Leave the pudding to cool in the fridge.
- For the yoghurt cream, mix the sparkling water with the vegan vanilla Skyr and chill.
- Divide the skyr cream between 3-4 glasses, top with the puffed cereal and hazelnuts, then top with the chocolate pudding and garnish with puffed cereal and chopped hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate the jars for at least one hour before serving.